And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions (Joel 2:28)
Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)
We value young adults as an integral part of Brown Road Baptist Church because of what the Bible says. Our goal is to help young adults grow in Christ and become the future leaders of our church.
The goal of our Young Adult ministry is to have every young adult, married or unmarried, experience all five functions of the church:
1. Evangelism: learn ways to live your life so you are a good witness for Jesus.
2. Discipleship: discover how the Bible can help you deal with life’s problems.
3. Fellowship: monthly get-togethers for fun.
4. Missions: opportunities for hands-on help to other people.
5. Worship: getting the best out of it by your putting your best into it.